Congratulations to our 2018 Corporate Challenge first-place winners!
Conqur Endurance Group, in partnership with the Rose Bowl Operating Company, Pasadena Chamber of Commerce and PIHRA (Professionals in Human Resources Association) are pleased to introduce the Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K Corporate Challenge.
The Corporate Challenge provides businesses the opportunity to promote workplace wellness, build camaraderie and create friendly competition amongst other businesses. Regardless of size of the organization, companies are encouraged to sign up corporate teams to participate in either the Half Marathon or 5K where the participating teams will compete for bragging rights and a host of cool prizes.
In 2019, the Pasadena Half Marathon and 5K at the Rose Bowl will take place on Sunday, January 20th!
- Group registration
- Group packet pick-up
- Private Gear Check
- Recognition on Pasadena Half Marathon & 5K at the Rose Bowl website
- Designated hospitality area for participants before and after the race within the Rose Bowl Concourse
- Designated corporate challenge cheer station in stands
- Exclusive 5K and Half Marathon training plans
- Each team will receive a team photo
- Preferred Finish Festival Booth
- Preferred Expo Booth
- Team competition with related size companies
- Improved employee fitness and workplace wellness (resulting in fewer sick days)
- Positive recognition in the local community
- Fun and friendly competition with other local companies
A team consists of a minimum of 5 runners. Employees may register immediate family members as team members, who will count towards the minimum of 5 runners.
To create a level playing field, we’re creating three classes (tiers) based on number of runners (employees and immediate family members) registered to run for the company:
Class 1: Teams with 5 - 20 runners
Class 2: Teams with 21 - 40 runners
Class 3: Teams with more than 41 runners
Top 5 Finisher (5 Men) & (5 Women) For each 5K and Half
1st Place will receive 100 points
2nd Place will receive 80 points
3rd Place will receive 60 points
4th Place will receive 50 points
5th Place will receive 40 points
Each participant that completes the race after 5th will receive 10 points for completing the race.
Ties will go to the team with the least number of participants in the same categories
Prizes in each of the three classes:
- 2nd Runner Up
Prizes will include traveling trophies for the class winners and special experiences at the Rose Bowl.