The Corporate Challenge provides businesses the opportunity to promote workplace wellness, build camaraderie and create friendly competition amongst other businesses. Regardless of size of the organization, companies are encouraged to sign up corporate teams to participate in either the Half Marathon or 5K where the participating teams will compete for bragging rights and a host of cool prizes.
In 2020, the Pasadena Half Marathon and 5K at the Rose Bowl will take place on Sunday, January 19th!
- Group registration
- Group packet pick-up
- Private Gear Check
- Recognition on our social media pages
- Preferred Finish Festival Booth
- Preferred Expo Booth
- Team competition with related size companies
- Improved employee fitness and workplace wellness (resulting in fewer sick days)
- Positive recognition in the local community
- Fun and friendly competition with other local companies
A team consists of a minimum of 10 runners. Employees may register immediate family members as team members, who will count towards the maximum of 5 runners.
To create a level playing field, we’re creating two tiers based on fastest company in Pasadena and most employee participation:
Top average finish time of the top 10 of each team.
Prizes will include trophies for the class winners and special recognition on our social media pages.